Monday, June 18, 2012

Ice Binkies

Had to share this little mommy tip as it was 100degrees today in Colorado (my car on the way home from the pool said 104degrees – YUCK!!) A wonderful friend of mine shared this tip with me when my daughter was about 3months old and was starting teething. Super simple, super easy and it works!

Ice Binkies
 
We use MAM binkies (I'm pretty sure other brands allow water into the binkie too) All you do is submerge the binky into a cup of water and squeeze the binky to remove the air and let water in when you release. I normally repeat this process a few times to get most the air bubbles out, but leave a small bubble for expansion.

Then in the freezer I "hang" them from a shelf binky down and let them freeze.

**Please supervise your child while they have an ice binky - as the product has been altered from the way it was originally created to be used, please check to make sure binky is attached correctly before giving it to your child**

No comments:

Post a Comment