Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stella's 1st Birthday

What a whirl-wind of a weekend - Stella had 3 birthday celebrations! I think I will be buying her the book "The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Birthday"

So excited that I got to spend time with Stella on her Birthday! (Fridays are normally her dad's days) For breakfast I made her a banana pancake, then we enjoyed some sun at the pool with friends (and she got to eat her 1st CUPCAKE) before she went to her dad's house.
  
 Birthday Banana Pancake :)


Dig In Birthday Girl!
 Sugar High!!

We had such a fun Birthday Party for her at the house. We did a Hot Pink & Zebra theme! Most things I found on my new addiction - Pinterest! I'll try to link them all up for you!
Stella's outfit: Her top is really a swimsuit from Walmart, tutu from Old Navy - a friend made the hair bow and another purchased the shoes.

 Super cheap and easy decorations - Streamers were 2-packs for $1 then made them fringy. Table cloths were from BigLots for a $1, cut them to shape the tables, and then taped them down with zebra duct tape.
 "Mommy Juice" - Hehe!
 
 
Chocolate Lollipop Thank You's - got the mold, chocolate disks, sticks & wrappers at Hobby Lobby, already had the vase & just covered the red with zebra duct tape. There is just a foam ball glued to the vase to hold the Lollipops.

 The Mac & Cheese cups were good! Be forewarned! Make sure you spray your pan really well and use the milk at the bottom pan in each tin. I'm pretty sure this will help them to not stick.
 Cupcakes made by Stella's Grandma! She did such a great job!

I had to make a puff! So when I went to Hobby Lobby I went looking for a tissue paper book but all they had was the kind for gifts. Little bigger than what I expected, but in the end I liked the size.
 She told us when it was cake time.
Her birthday hat was super easy to make! Found the template on-line, and then found a stiff felt at Hobby Lobby, it was less than a $1 for the sheet. Then decorated it with feathers ($3.99) & bling (already had)!

She almost blew out the candle - but instead of her grabbing at the flame again, I blew it out.


  Cupcake - Yummy!

 Milk break during gifts
Moxy wanted to be a P-A-R-T-Y Animal!
 
 

The next day playing with her new grocery cart

Such a wonderful 1st Birthday for my little Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment